Course Material for 84th General Orientation Course (February 20 - March 12, 2020)
Course Material for Refresher Course in Human Rights (January 29 - February 12, 2020)
Course Material for Refresher Course in Gender Studies (January 13 - 25, 2020)
Course Material for Refresher Course in Sciences (December 16 - 30, 2019)
Course Material for 83rd General Orientation Course ( July 09 to 30, 2019)
Course Material for workshop on MOOCs e-content Development and Open Educational Resources (June 18 to June 24, 2019)
Course Material for 82nd General Orientation Course ( Feb. 25th to Mar. 26th, 2019)
- Participant Presentations
- New Challenges posed to the Academia by UGC Regulations 2018 by Dr. M. Ishaq Geer, UOK.
- Indian Higher Education System : Issues & Challenges by Prof. Mohammad Afzal Zargar, CUK.
- Education for Social Empowerment by Dr. G. R. Ghani (IAS)
- Examining Examination Processes by Prof. Farooq Ahmad Mir, Controller Examination, University of Kashmir
- Teaching Skills by Prof. Irshad Ahmad Wani, Director North Campus, University of Kashmir
- Research Misconduct & Publication Ethics by Prof (Dr.) Shariq Rashid Masoodi, SKIIMS-K
- Effective Scientific communication by Prof (Dr.) Shariq Rashid Masoodi, SKIIMS-K
- Management of Tax Liability for Salaried individuals by Prof. (Dr.) Bashir Ahmad Joo, UOK.
- Inspiring a creative revolution by Mr. Mujtaba Rizvi
- Emergence of Managerial University:A Call for Change in Leadership Orientation and Styles by Prof. Musadiq A. Sahaf, Dean Academic Affairs, UOK.
- Reading Material of session by Mr. Syed Mujtaba Rizivi on 13th March from 2:00 to 4:00
- Science Popularization: Few Examples by Prof. Farooq A. Masoodi, University of Kashmir
- Culture and Heritage Concepts and Context by Mr. Saleem Beg, Chairman INTACH , J&K Chapter
- Journey through the Universe by Prof. Manzoor A. Malik, University of Kashmir
- "IN OTHER WORDS": Method and Mechanics of Academic Writing by Dr. Javid Iqbal Bhat, South Campus UOK.
- Choice Based Credit System at the Undergraduate level in the University of Kashmir by Prof. Mohammad Ashraf Shah.
- Lecture Preparation and delivery - Techniques and Current trends by Prof. Mahmood Ahmad Khan, UOK.
- Innovations & Enterpreunership for inclusive Development by Prof. (Dr) G. Mohiuddin Bhat, UOK.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving by Prof. Zafar A. Reshi, Dean Research, University of Kashmir
- History, Culture and Politics in Mathematics-the Islamic Case by Prof. (Dr) Fozia S. Qazi, IUST, Awantipora.
- Research Methodology by Prof. Mohammad Aslam, Head Deptt. of English, Central University of Kashmir.
- Higher Education Scenario with focus on J&K by Prof. Nisar Ali
- Learning and Social Media by Mr. Syed Humayun Kaiser former Director Radio Kashmir.
- Growing Inequality in India by Dr. Javid Ahmad Dar, University of Kashmir